The Big "C"

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Halfway there!!

Yay! I am halfway done with chemo! Today I had my last infusion of Adriamycin and I finish my Cytoxan and Neupogen shots in seven days! *happy dance* Then I have a wonderful two week break and resume infusions July 6th!

So far...

1 surgery
1 port placement
15 infusions
15 blood draws
84 Neupogen shots
4 Aranesp shots

To go...

6 Taxol infusions
6 blood draws
Radiation?
2 surgeries
1 port removal
Lots of hair growth!
...and then getting married of course :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the pic of you and doug on the facebook. you look really pretty with no hair! Seriously...not many people can pull it off well, but you look hot! :-D

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jill: You're such a trooper darling. Your attitude is absolutely inspirational. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time up North. It sounds like things are going very well and you're putting up a hell of a fight. The new fb pic of you and Doug is adorable!! Hehe... and I agree with Emily G, you do look really pretty w/no hair. A lot of ppl can't pull that off... they have that whole hide my bumpy head w/weird crevases w/a head of hair, but you're lucky. It looks as though you got extremely lucky w/a beautiful smooth head. :D Anyways, my apologizes for falling off the face of the earth. Have a wonderful vacation darling!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home